Rezzing prims in Second Life is easy if you use a permanent rezzing solution that is built-in to the client viewer. However, what do you do when you have the need to rezz some prims temporarily just to see or demonstrate them?
At Alli&Ali Designs we have a set of scripts that allow you to build a temp rezzing system along with associated menu buttons for controlling the system.
The advantage of something like this is that it allows you to temporarily rezz a few prims on command, without having it affect your prim count or having to retrieve them manually from inventory each time you want to use them.
This is a perfect solution to rezz objects in a distance of up to ten meters from the rezz base. You can build up to nine main menu buttons which lead to a submenu of ten item choices.
- Items can be rezzed from menu selection.
- Main- and submenus are configurable by notecard.
- Rezzer gives menu on click (just put rezzer script in your place mat with the items to rez!).
- Configurable timer for derezzing items (in the script).
- Rezzer / Placemats can be copied and do not interfere with each other.
- Menu is set to be used by anyone
- Clear button allows to de-rez all items (of that same rezzer) at one click.
- Rezzed prims do not count against the prim limit. (please make sure your sim owner allows the use of temp rezzer before using this!)
- Option to use the rezzer with auto-clear of previous choices upon using the menu again, or alternatively without auto-delete.
- Rezzer script, Rezzer script with no auto-delete, Object-To-Rez Script, Menu configuration notecard, Transparency texture, Manual /License, Landmark to Alli&Ali Designs.
Join the Alli&Ali group on Second Life for new release notices, goodies, and specials!
If you have any questions, contact Alice Klinger or Allison Selene inside Second Life, or send us an email by using our contact page.
Visit our new mainstore in Second Life to find more hairstyles:
Search the Site
- October 2014 Fashion Show Video http://t.co/xtH5YtrPfH
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Oct 17 2014 http://t.co/1Y9Bz9hlsD
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Oct 10 2014 http://t.co/u1L734I8jA
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Oct 3 2014 http://t.co/zPLKavnff1
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Sept 26 2014 http://t.co/eSzmFTybyM