Hi again everyone! Once again we have three new hairstyles to show you, two for women and one unisex.
The first new style is a gorgeous womens updo called Kitty. The style comes in 11 color choices with copy and modify perms. It features a menu driven resizer which can be disabled once you are finished sizing the hair. It is available on the Action Wall in the mainstore and is discounted 50% this week for all Alli&Ali members.
The second new style is a tipped version of our popular updo style for women Anastasia. The style comes in 11 color choices with copy and modify perms. It features a menu driven resizer, and the hairband can be custom colorized via the menu. The scripts which can be disabled once you are finished sizing the hair. It is available on the Action Wall in the mainstore and is discounted 50% this week for all Alli&Ali members.
We also have a new unisex dreadlocks style called Laurent style. The style comes in 11 color choices with copy and modify perms. It features a menu driven resizer which can be disabled once you are finished sizing the hair. It is available on the Action Wall in the mainstore and is discounted 50% this week for all Alli&Ali members.
All Action Wall items are discounted at 50% for all Alli&Ali group members for one week only starting today at the Action Wall at either of our mainstores (links below).
Join the Alli&Ali group on Second Life for new release notices, goodies, and specials!
If you have any questions, contact Alice Klinger or Allison Selene inside Second Life, or send us an email by using our contact page.
Visit our new mainstore in Second Life to find more hairstyles:
Welcome to our big Best in Bridal treasure hunt in July ! This is actually 2 events in 1.
Details are below.
1. Treasure hunt:
- Go to the Server in Second Life with all locations be clicking here.
- Touch the server sign that has the picture included in this posting.
- Look in chat for all locations and click the links to teleport and find the treasures. They are little blue boxes with the hunt pic and a ribbon on top, which you touch to receive the gift (displayed in server pic).
You can do this every day in June and get different random presents from each location, so for getting them all, visit each location daily
Presents are no transfer, only for the eager hunters to use.
If you click a present which gives no text in chat or no present to you, you may have accidently muted Alice Klinger, so best to do is send an IM with “hi, just unmuting all is ok, thank you.“
Then try again another day! There are a total of 31 presents, so if you click all locations daily you should with a bit luck have all of them within just 2 days, so no need to panic if you accidently missed one, just try again the other day.
2. Photo Contest:
- Take some great pictures of yourself wearing any of the Bridal Treasure Hunt Prizes (hairstyles).
- Store the pictures on your computer, no need to upload them to SL for this, so it cost nothing.
- Best entries will be published on our blog and possibly a youtube video will be created so that you can also show your friends outside of SL how awesome your avatar looks.
How to submit an entry:
Go to our contact page: http://www.allialidesigns.com/contact
- Then fill in your avatar name
- Use subject “photo contest “
- Upload your picture
- You can submit several pictures, but need to submit a new contact form for each entry
- If you can, please also submit the name and creator of other items you are wearing on the photo. We will publish the information. Like so: Skin name: :GP: Acorn [Dark] Yum 2-Blackberry 1, Creator: Gala Phoenix etc..
- When done, enter the code below the contact form and click “Submit”
We would love to see many of you participating in this fun event and hope you have much fun!
Search the Site
- New from Alli&Ali Designs March 7 2014 http://t.co/WSWGMbhbI0
- RT @chuckiem: Apple Announces CarPlay Infotainment System: Apple has announced CarPlay, an in-car infotainment system that l... http://t.co…
- RT @HarperBeresford: replurks Daniel Voyager: says 9am Pacific Time on Wednesday 5th March 2014 there will be a big announcement re... http…
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Feb 28 2014 http://t.co/goSrvtUqGr