We are pleased to announce the release of a new rental box system for Second Life. Our new system does away with the need to rely on third party websites and subscriptions, and is built to last.
- Copyable to set up as many as you need!
- Very low script time (0.002 per box, or 0.005 with SLST tracking)
- Quick to set up
- Easy to switch from existing rental systems.
- Configurable: Price per week, Prim limit, Contract conditions,
- Group link to join upon renting (require group to be open enrolment),
- Split key to share with one other person the rental income, Split %,
- Hovertext on/off, Current tennant, IM notifications to box owner about rental status (on/off).
- Other options: Reserving, Adding rental time for the tenant.
- You can change all features during the rental time, even the tennant who should be notified of rent status.
- Comfortable for your tenants: box gives slurl to the rental box when reminding the tenant to come and renew.
- Comfortable for you as mall owner: Boxes remember all settings if you copy to inventory and rez out another!
- Included separate SLST script to track your rentals online if you wish. This is not a requirement though! More info on this tracking system here: http://www.slsalestracker.com
- No commissions , No website set up, No servers required, Works fully inworld, each box on their own! No need to grant debit permissions if you do not wish to split with a partner!
Join the Ali&Ali group on Second Life for new release notices, goodies, and specials!
If you have any questions, contact Alice Klinger or Allison Selene inside Second Life, or send us an email by using our contact page.
Visit our new mainstore in Second Life to find more hairstyles:
Search the Site
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – April 18 2014 http://t.co/KDlcyEO6cT
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – April 11 2014 http://t.co/0yzakrljTX
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – April 4 2014 http://t.co/Y6F2weP1WR
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – March 28 2014 http://t.co/fIxg2iq7Nl
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – March 21 2014 http://t.co/RMEPNfWJyu