We are pleased to announce the first set of our hairstyles made for the Petite avatars in Second Life. Here are the details.
This Petite Edition hair will only fit petites mesh avatars. It will not fit normal avatars. The hair was tested on the Fallen Gods Inc. Petites Elf mesh avatar. We cannot guarantee it will fit any other of the Fallen Gods avatars, but it will fit the Elf model. Please try demos before buying.
How to use:
- Take a safety copy of your hair before you begin!
- Wear the hair with your petite avatar. (attaches to skull)
- Resizing should not be required.
Resizing (should not be necessary for the Elf model):
Click the hair to get the blue pop-up menu.
You can resize by 10% smaller or bigger,or by 3% smaller or bigger.
Just click the buttons to resize.
Toggle texture brightness:
Brightn. button allows to toggle full bright textures on the hair. Try out what you like best! To change the result, just click the button again.
Make sure you are on land that allows scripts
Make sure to NOT be in edit mode when clicking the hair
Once you are satisfied with the hair size and fitting, you can click the hair and chose “Kill Script” from the menu.
Be sure to have a safety copy though or to keep the delivery box because once scripts are killed you will not be able to use the menu anymore.
With any questions, contact Alice Klinger in Second Life or use or Contact page on this website
Join the Alli&Ali group on Second Life for new release notices, goodies, and specials!
If you have any questions, contact Alice Klinger or Allison Selene inside Second Life, or send us an email by using our contact page.
Visit our new mainstore in Second Life to find more hairstyles:
Search the Site
- New from Alli&Ali Designs March 7 2014 http://t.co/WSWGMbhbI0
- RT @chuckiem: Apple Announces CarPlay Infotainment System: Apple has announced CarPlay, an in-car infotainment system that l... http://t.co…
- RT @HarperBeresford: replurks Daniel Voyager: says 9am Pacific Time on Wednesday 5th March 2014 there will be a big announcement re... http…
- New from Alli&Ali Designs – Feb 28 2014 http://t.co/goSrvtUqGr